To ensure that young children and adults have an opportunity to learn a world language in order to become more effective global citizens. We achieve this mission through the following goals:
* Introduce children to world languages and cultures while they are young and developing skills.
* Encourage adults to learn world languages to improve their marketability in their career or business.
* Expose the community to world languages and culture through Study Abroad opportunities, regional and local study tours, and multicutlural events for all ages.
Who We Are
Lessons From Abroad (LFA) is a global educational partner specializing in year-round, on-site world language programs and enrichment programs such as Study Abroad for Adults, Teachers, and High School Students, Young Entrepreneur Program, Kick-It In Spanish (soccer), All About the Arts summer camp, Club Espanol Spanish immersion camp, Survival Spanish or French for Adults at:
* Schools (Public, Private, Catholic, Christian and Montessori)
* After School Programs
* Childcare Centers
* Home Schooled Youth
* Play Centers
* Youth & Social Organizations
LFA provides other services as follows: (1) language programs for realtors, insurance agencies, and corporations; (2) consulting services; (3) teacher training; (4) translation and interpretation services; (5) tutoring to students in immersion programs, middle school and high school and (6) storytelling in Spanish, French, Mandarin, Japanese, Swahili, and American Sign Language,.